The Quality Policy requires that, in line with the corporate mission, the management of all company processes is set up with the rules of the application of the Integrated Management System, according to the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS standards. 18001: 2007.
This system regulates the organizational and technical activities applied to the entire company system in a systematic, planned, documented way and aimed at achieving the following purposes:
the continuous improvement of the process management methods for the achievement of always better qualitative and quantitative results;
the achievement of a high level of effectiveness and efficiency regarding the training activities performed, with a view to a good quality / price ratio and in full compliance with the commitments signed with customers and the mandatory legal provisions.
The achievement of the objectives set, through the Quality Policy, will also be possible through the scrupulous and timely application of what is reported in the Quality Manual, which defines and describes the quality management system implemented by our company.
The Top Management of the Organization is committed to pursuing the full implementation and continuous evolution of the Quality Management System in order to consolidate and improve the image of the company, also through the commitment and professionalism of all company staff.
Quality represents for ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. the goal and the tool to achieve:
- internal and external customer satisfaction and excellent results;
- respect, protection and promotion of safety;
- respect, protection and promotion of the environment.
To achieve these purposes, the General Management of ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. has identified the following fundamental general objectives, valid for the entire organization:
• provide services that comply with the requirements established by the Customers and suitable to meet their needs;
• maintain constant attention to customer needs;
• constantly monitor suppliers of raw materials and external processing;
• maintain the utmost punctuality in the provision of services to the Customer;
• ensure the customer maximum flexibility in the provision of services (responding to requests as quickly as possible) and maximum support for the resolution, in a short time, of complaints and problems;
• constantly improve efficiency, using, without excessive waste, all available resources and at the same time ensuring compliance with current legal provisions;
• meet all the needs required to achieve a Policy aimed at protecting and safeguarding the environment, improving where possible, the consumption of energy and water, decreasing the production of waste;
• ensure compliance with the legal requirements regarding the prevention of health and safety in the workplace;
• undertake to comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the company subscribes to, which concern our quality and safety aspects;
• create and maintain a corporate culture oriented towards Quality and safety, through the dissemination of this Policy and the sharing of objectives for continuous improvement;
• promote and maintain a continuous improvement process, aimed at achieving well-identified objectives.
As regards safety specifically, the General Management of ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. has identified the following fundamental general objectives, valid for the entire organization:
– promote the continuous improvement of health and safety performance in all workplaces, guaranteeing in advance full compliance with laws and regulations;
– inform and train all staff on the occupational health and safety management system and its application within the Company (All Offices and Workplaces);
– always operate with an adequate degree of security, promoting at every level a widespread sense of proactivity in this aspect;
– manage the workplace, design and implement any changes or new activities in order to take into due account the safety aspects;
– ensure the systematic assessment of the safety performance of the workplace, through the implementation of a monitoring system, on the basis of which to implement continuous improvement actions;
– communicate with customers, suppliers, contractors and contractors, the working population to improve safety in the workplace;
– cooperation with the contracting authority to establish and update emergency and safety procedures.
To facilitate the achievement of these objectives, the Company Management of ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. undertakes the following commitments:
• defining, reviewing, keeping the strategic lines of development of the Company defined in this Policy for Quality, Safety and the Environment constantly updated and appropriate for the purposes of the organization;
• ensure the constant progress and expansion of the Company;
• make available the resources necessary for carrying out and controlling the activities and for their continuous improvement;
• comply with all legal requirements and regulations;
• communicate, within the Company, its intentions and objectives, through the dissemination of this Policy for Quality, Safety and the Environment, so that it is understood and supported at all levels of the organization;
• ensure that this document is available to the public.
The General Management of ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. believes that the main tool for implementing these lines of conduct in the best possible way is the maintenance and application of an integrated quality system documented and compliant with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 Standards and the OHSAS 18001: 2007.
Each is the protagonist in achieving corporate Quality, in all phases of the service supply process, through the effective and efficient application of the Integrated Management System and the continuous improvement of the ways of operating, knowledge and experience.
The Management considers this Policy as a framework of reference for the management of its Quality System and for the annual definition and review of its specific objectives.
The Policy is disseminated to all the collaborators of ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. and made available to the remaining interested parties.
The Management wanted to define a Code of Conduct as a fundamental tool for the pursuit of the objectives set in accordance with this Quality Policy. The staff and all collaborators ARREDI 3N DEI F.LLI NESPOLI S.R.L. adhere to this code, developed in the following points. to which it is disseminated together with this Policy.
1. Build a relationship with the customer by affirming the principle of company-company productive collaboration.
2. Address the problems, identifying the concordant points and equitably mediating the divergent ones. Working to consolidate by seeking an answer to mutual needs with the aim of always building and never destroying.
3. Maintain an attitude of maximum fairness with Suppliers, avoiding personal relationships that produce favoritism or discrimination, bearing in mind that there cannot be operational spaces outside the company relationship.
4. Carrying out one’s work with attachment and passion, collaborating constructively with all colleagues, intervening, supporting and correcting those who are wrong in their work or dissipating company assets.
5. Prevent and reduce risks to the health and safety of workers, in particular:
– prevent risks at source, i.e. in the design phase, choice of materials, identification of methods and technologies;
– ensure that the work environments are suitable, safe and ergonomic for carrying out the activities;
– protect the health of workers through continuous health monitoring and its evaluation;
– reduce accidents and occupational diseases affecting workers;
6. Respect the environment.